Opportunity

 


A working as a white-collar worker in a joint venture company, I feel that I am full of ambitions and have not been appreciated by my superiors. I often think: If one day I can meet the boss, I will have the opportunity to show my talents! !


A’s colleague B also has the same idea. He goes one step further and finds out when the boss will go to and from get off work, and calculate when he will probably enter the elevator. He also goes to take the elevator at this time, hoping to meet the boss and have a chance You can say hello.


Their colleague C went further. He has a detailed understanding of the boss’s struggle, clarified the school where the boss graduated, his interpersonal style, and the issues he cared about. He carefully designed a few simple but powerful opening remarks. He went to the elevator at a good time and said hello to the boss several times. Later, I finally talked with the president one day, and soon won a better position.


Fools miss opportunities, wise men seize opportunities, and successful ones create opportunities. Opportunities are only given to those who are ready, and the word preparation is not just talking.

Comments