Portrait

 


There used to be a king who had one eye, no hands and broken feet, but he loved face. He wanted to paint his dignity and leave it to future generations to admire. So I invited the best painter in the country. This first-class painter painted the king very lifelike, vivid and vivid. However, the king was sad after seeing it, and said, "How can I pass on such an incomplete image of me!" So he killed the painter.

   They invited a second painter. The second, because of lessons learned from the past, did not dare to paint according to reality, so he painted the king perfectly. He made up for the missing hand and made up for the broken leg. The king was even more sad after seeing it and said, "This is not me, you are taunting me." He was killed again.

  What about the third painter? The realists were slaughtered, and the perfectionists were slaughtered. After thinking about it for a long time, I was so anxious that I drew a portrait of a king kneeling on one leg and closing one eye to aim and shoot. Covering all the king's shortcomings, the king rewarded him greatly.

   [Successful interpretation]

   There are only skills, but wisdom is not enough. It's like a portrait of a king, you draw it so lifelike, no matter how perfect you draw it, it's not as effective as the painting.

Comments