Son of fish king

 


There is a fisherman who has first-class fishing skills and is respected as the "fisher king". However, the "fisher king" was very distressed when he was old, because his three sons had mediocre fishing skills.


So I often told people the distress in my heart: "I really don’t understand, my fishing skills are so good, why are my sons so poor? I have taught them fishing skills since they were sensible, starting from the most basic things. Teach them how to weave a net to catch fish most easily, how to row a boat least to disturb the fish, how to get off the net the easiest to invite fish into the urn. When they grow up, I teach them how to recognize the tide and how to recognize the fish in flood... All the experience that I have summed up through years of hard work, I have passed them on without reservation, but their fishing skills can't catch up with the fishermen's sons who are worse than me!"


A passerby heard his story and asked: "Have you been teaching them hand in hand?"


"Yes, I teach them carefully and patiently in order to get them first-class fishing techniques."


"Do they always follow you?"


"Yes, in order to save them from making detours, I always let them learn from me."


A passerby said: "In this way, your mistake is obvious. You only taught them skills, but you didn't teach them lessons. As far as talent is concerned, no lesson is the same as no experience. !"

Comments